EKO standard pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave T

Mar 28, 2008
Dansville NY
EKO standard pics next to the old heating source a Mohonning OWB
Pics of EKO interior
Pic of heat exchanger turbulators top and bottom
I bought this unit used looking for any and all comments
DAVE

Attachments

• 100_0791.jpg
    100_0791.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 364
  • 100_0795.jpg
    100_0795.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 381
  • 100_0798.jpg
    100_0798.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 404
  • 100_0797_edited-1.jpg
    100_0797_edited-1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 390
  • 100_0794_edited-2.jpg
    100_0794_edited-2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 362
Hard to tell much from the pics, but I don't see any obvious problems, not that there's a whole lot to go wrong that you can see. But the refractory looks OK from what I can see and if that's the inside of the firebox, it's pretty clean and looks to be in good shape.

Getting rid of that Mahoning is a public service.

Eric Johnson said:
Hard to tell much from the pics, but I don't see any obvious problems, not that there's a whole lot to go wrong that you can see. But the refractory looks OK from what I can see and if that's the inside of the firebox, it's pretty clean and looks to be in good shape.

Getting rid of that Mahoning is a public service.
Thanks Eric for the help posting pics more to come....Your right about that Mohonning boiler although their customer service
is preaty decent,that don't make the boiler.. BTW my 30 year old Tarm heats a lot better than that Mohonning ever did!!!!!
DAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.