1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

England 25 pdvc High Pitch Whistle

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by FrankM, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoveguy2esw

stoveguy2esw Minister of Fire

Loc:
    madison hgts. va
    not at all bill, but depending on how soon our poster calls that extension , lenny may not be in the office by then , he works out on the floor in our QC department during the warm months and i get him back in the fall. to bruce, if you do leave lenny a message and do not hear back within a day or two , go ahead and call and go through the "que" actually the last several days in the office have been quite dead and there is normally no wait time getting through. hours are 8-5 mon-fri (eastern time)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. cntbill

cntbill New Member

Loc:
    Reading PA Area
    At least least you have good help when you need it :) Yes warmer weather around the corner and a break off the phones... :)
  3. WestonFire22

WestonFire22 Member

Loc:
    Weston, NE
    I will try calling back again. I neve got into an automated system where I was actually on hold, the line was just busy.

Thanks
    Bruce
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.