englander 25 pah issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea as to what the differences are, you could ask ESW.

I also have a corner install but have no 45 degree piece of vent involved at all, the tee handles the turn to the side as well as going up. I also am not locked into any positioning limits that might be imposed by the venting locking system.

I just fall under the generic 15 EVL for 3" vent.

X2

If a place like Caribou doesn't have what you need, you are likely burning the wrong stuff and should switch to something else ;).

Perhaps potatoes ;lol.
If we could figure out how a cheap appliance able to burn potatoes we'd be rich. $2 for 50# and there are tons just thrown away!

If we could figure out how a cheap appliance able to burn potatoes we'd be rich. $2 for 50# and there are tons just thrown away!

Fermentation followed by a still would either give you a gasoline additive, a fuel to burn, a means of collecting income, or a Vodka Collins.

Your choice, just don't let the revenuers catch you or go legal and get a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.