Englander 25-PDV bottom auger stopped running

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how?

just swapped rotation on my motor this morning. i had to trim the plastic supports of the motor frame when i flipped it but it worked great, had a terrible time myself on the rotation thing, had this stove 5 years and never paid attention to rotation.

where are you guys finding all these different pellets. we are pretty much limited to what the box stores sell here in the midwest.
currently burning Ozark Hardwood products I get at Lowes. They seem to be alright but maybe I don't know any better.

jtakeman said:
geek said:

All you need to do is flip the motor. Remove the motor cover and flip the c frame 180 and re assemble. I hope i explained it correctly.

Check the link, The instructions are just below the auger motor.

http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com/fireplace.htm

jay

sounds simple, hope I don't mess anything...lol

Almost 2 years cleaning the stove and don't really remember how this auger turns...wow

"Almost 2 years cleaning the stove and don’t really remember how this auger turns…wow"

See what happens when you age, the good thing is after awhile you'll even forget that you forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.