Englander 25-pdvc not burning like it used too.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mind the green supremes. I think I liked em better than the big heats.

I think I just got spoiled with the minute mans... Burned 500 lbs with the cold snap last week and never had to shut the stove down once to clean it...

UPDATE: Englander is back up to speed still burning different but it is in "c" mode now and is putting out some heat !
Also the day I put the Englander in "c" mode my Harman p68 went out ! It got very cold in the house cuz the Englander is not meant for our main heat it is more of an auxiliary. got a new auger and combustion motor and it is now up and running again !

Thank you all for all of your help !
Keep warm !

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
UPDATE: Englander is back up to speed still burning different but it is in "c" mode now and is putting out some heat !
Also the day I put the Englander in "c" mode my Harman p68 went out ! It got very cold in the house cuz the Englander is not meant for our main heat it is more of an auxiliary. got a new auger and combustion motor and it is now up and running again !

Keep warm !

Glad to hear it's up and running.

Keep warm !

Always something.

Reactions: Athair
Status
Not open for further replies.