Enviro Kodiak question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lockpicker

Aug 3, 2014
Pa.
Hello, all, Newbie here. I am swaping out a 10 year old pellet stove for a wood insert.
. I am liking the enviro Kodiak. The only thing is I cant figure out if it comes with a standard door included in the price, or if you need to pick one of the options for a door and add that to the price. Hope that makes sense. My local wood stove dealer wasnt sure either. In his defense they dont stock Enviro. Any help woul be appreciated.

Hello, all, Newbie here. I am swaping out a 10 year old pellet stove for a wood insert.
. I am liking the enviro Kodiak. The only thing is I cant figure out if it comes with a standard door included in the price, or if you need to pick one of the options for a door and add that to the price. Hope that makes sense. My local wood stove dealer wasnt sure either. In his defense they dont stock Enviro. Any help woul be appreciated.
Got my answer it is listed as an option, above and beyond the cost of the insert itself.

Reactions: Auzzie Gumtree
Status
Not open for further replies.