Pine Barren Wood/Coal Stove - NEED INFO!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rcberry5

Jan 4, 2024
West Chester, PA
Hello all,
I moved into a house with this Pine Barren Wood/Coal stove (see photos) and I know nothing about it. I would love to sell it to a home that will use it, because we will not.

I cannot find any info on this stove. Price comps, specs, weight etc. I am trying to figure out if it is able to be lifted or if I would need to arrange for professional help.

If you know ANYTHING about this stove or can add any helpful input, it would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Ryan B

IMG_7782.jpeg IMG_7783.jpeg

Use the search tool to do a search on Pine Barren in this forum. A titles only search will bring up about 5 threads on this stove. It is heavy, probably 400 pounds.

Hello all,
I moved into a house with this Pine Barren Wood/Coal stove (see photos) and I know nothing about it. I would love to sell it to a home that will use it, because we will not.

I cannot find any info on this stove. Price comps, specs, weight etc. I am trying to figure out if it is able to be lifted or if I would need to arrange for professional help.

If you know ANYTHING about this stove or can add any helpful input, it would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Ryan B

View attachment 322068 View attachment 322069
I’ve been looking for this exact stove if you still have it!