1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Enviro Maxx-M newbie Up and Running (Pics)

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by Happy Hour, Feb 23, 2013.

1. DV

DV Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southern MD
    Don't even get me started on the brown recluse we have around my neck of the woods. Bad news

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. SmokeyTheBear

SmokeyTheBear Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Standish, ME
    It is the deer tick but save$ didn't say it was the pictured tick that bit him just that he had a bite mark.

That gold standard antibiotic for Lyme Disease is a nasty one, the boss wasn't certain she was going to be able to take it for the prescribed time. She got got bit by a deer tick a few springs ago raking leaves where the deer travel and the mice call home.
  3. save$

save$ Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Chelsea Maine
    Never saw the tick that bit me. I got the bull's eye that turned into a huge infection. I took pictures of itas it grew and during treatment. The diagnosis came from the blood test. Worst pain I can recall.
  4. Happy Hour

Happy Hour New Member

Loc:
    Maine
    Put 80 bags through the Maxx-M and the wife was pretty happy with the ease of running the stove. It's off for the season, now time for a GOOD cleaning (by someone other than me, lol) and to stock up for next year.
    Thinking either MWP blend or LGs to start and Spruce Points for the cold.
  5. Don2222

Don2222 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Salem NH
    X2 Jay ! ! !