Enviro Mini Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawsalesman

Hearth Supporter
Feb 20, 2008
Ashland, NH
I'm looking for a good supplier of parts for my Enviro Mini. What I need is a new ignitor. I placed an order with www.pelletstovereplacementparts.com and have heard nothing from these folks. You go on line, place the order and then they are supposed to call you before shipping for your CC info. It's been over a week and I haven't heard anything at all. I need to go somewhere else or find a phone number for these folks. Of course, like most websites, no phone number on their site to call and find out what's up with my order.

Wood Heat Stoves said:
http://woodheatstoves.com/enviro-pellet-parts-c-292_90_99_328.html
here is a list of all the enviro pellet part on our site, we are working on cross referencing replacement parts to cheaper after market sources, so we can ship faster, and sell parts for less :)

Thanks Dave!

Sawsalesman said:
I'm looking for a good supplier of parts for my Enviro Mini. What I need is a new ignitor. I placed an order with www.pelletstovereplacementparts.com and have heard nothing from these folks. You go on line, place the order and then they are supposed to call you before shipping for your CC info. It's been over a week and I haven't heard anything at all. I need to go somewhere else or find a phone number for these folks. Of course, like most websites, no phone number on their site to call and find out what's up with my order.

wow, even looks like the specialize in enviro stoves...
if you need parts, you can order them thru my site, or call toll free 877-265-8618

Status
Not open for further replies.