Need help with identifying a Jotel part

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ontheneck

Oct 19, 2016
Eatons Neck, NY 11768
Need some help here with what's probably a very simple thing. I have a 1990 Jotul 3TDIC-2 with a completely corroded gasket. Have never replaced one but I'd imagine the job is straightforward. But, first, I need the part. I believe it is part #55 200028. The only place I could find a good diagram/parts list was here:https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/help-with-jotul-3tdic-2-setup.163105/ posted by begreen on Sept. 30, 2017. 1) Experts - please take a look at the photo and diagram and confirm this is the part I need. I have had great luck getting parts for this same stove at Woodsman's Plus, but when I pump the model and part # into the Woodsman's site, nothing useful comes out....just door gasket kits. Same w the internet, in general. 2) I will call Woodsman's when it opens tomorrow, but I'd like to arm myself w as much info as possible to make the phone call productive. Any tips on what I should say to them other than the model and part #? 3) Is there are source other than Woodsman's that you can recommend for this part? Thanks so much in advance.

IMG_0405.jpeg IMG_0409.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: