1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Enviro parts availability

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by schoondog, Sep 28, 2013.

1. schoondog

schoondog Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    dutchess county, n.y.
    Howdy folks,
    Has anyone having or have had a problem obtaining Enviro stove parts ? Just had a talk with a person telling me that you may wait monthes for parts if you need them. Since I am thinking of purchasing one just wondering how true the statement is.

Schoondog

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    No, they are pretty easy to find, You can get them at the dealer or off the net at several stove part sellers/shops. Also see some on ebay. With 4 stove lines in the mix(Regency-Enviro-VistaFlame-Hudson River). Any one of these should be able to get parts for the other brands. Common parts carry the same part number AFAIK.
  3. stoveguy13

stoveguy13 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    CT
    As J said it should not be a problem. Except for cast iron parts i have seen those take well over 6 months for warranty replacement.
  4. oliveone

oliveone Member

Loc:
    Hudson Valley NY
    The augur motor went just put in the spare from my old Whitfield that I gave my brother. Was able to get replacement from dealer with no issue. Had to be ordered but was short wait.

I ordered my stove from dealer just north of Newburgh on 9w. Gave good price and good support when needed. Would buy from Fred again!
  5. schoondog

Loc:
    dutchess county, n.y.
    Thanks. I love this place. I thought I was getting pushed towards another brand for a reason other than parts availability.

Doggy
  6. schoondog

Loc:
    dutchess county, n.y.
    I spoke to Fred last week. He was very nice and informative. He is on my list to buy from. Thanks!!

doggy
  7. jtakeman

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    What brand were they pushing you to?
  8. schoondog

Loc:
    dutchess county, n.y.
    Quadrafire mvae or HarmOn 52i
  9. jtakeman

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Both good unit's, But its actually harder to get parts for the Harman, Specially the control boards. Only available thru a dealer.

You can get quad stuff online