Enviro wood stove info ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainely Saws

Feeling the Heat
Jan 11, 2010
Topsham , Me.
Hello folks ,
I have an interest in a used wood stove for sale . It is an Enviro but I'm not sure about the model number , here is a pic ... It was made in 2001 & the overall dimensions are 32H x25"w x22" D . Any info would be much appreciated ...............Thanks ....

Bob

00707_7KhRnmhLaTe_600x450.jpg

There should be a label on the back of the stove with that info. I was thinking the Kodia 2100 but the depth is wrong.

Evidently the model number is almost unreadable . The seller thinks it is either 2100 or 1000 . With the depth being 22" I'm thinking it must be the smaller stove . Would a 2001 Enviro be a tube stove ?

Yes, it's an EPA stove, but more like the Napoleon design.

Edit: Yes, dimensions are closest to the 1000. I didn't know that was a step top.

Last edited:
Supposedly it is in decent shape & selling in the $350 range ........

Thanks Begreen . That's about the size of my Hampton 300 & I would like to go bigger .

Status
Not open for further replies.