FABCO Bigfoot Wood Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c00kedg00se

Dec 14, 2015
Boise, ID
I am renting a home here in Boise, ID that has a very large FABCO Bigfoot stove in the basement. I was wondering if anyone had an old manual they could share with me so I can learn more about it... Interestingly, there is no control of the flue, just the two wood knobs (assume damper control) on the top and bottom of the glass door...

23391538909_3a1369e9d9_k.jpgUntitled by abuckley1, on Flickr

Reactions: BKVP
It is my understanding that Blaze King bought them out. You might try them and see if they have anything in archives.

I am renting a home here in Boise, ID that has a very large FABCO Bigfoot stove in the basement. I was wondering if anyone had an old manual they could share with me so I can learn more about it... Interestingly, there is no control of the flue, just the two wood knobs (assume damper control) on the top and bottom of the glass door...

View attachment 169442Untitled by abuckley1, on Flickr
Please give me a call at 509-522-2730 next week. I am in New Mexico and do not have access today to my old archives.

Chris
Blaze King

Status
Not open for further replies.