Fall came early at TSC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figures...this morning I was wearing my poly pro long underwear tops.

Theve been in stock at my TSC for a couple months now. Stoves, pipe pellets etc. Also seems like they are clearancing a lot of summer stuff too already. What baffled me was when I asked for a fireplace grate so I could put my "summer birch logs" on display in my fireplace (old grate was like spaghetti at seasons end) and they said "oh that is a seasonal item" check back in September!!

CALLED TSC FOR A USED OR RECONDITIONED SPLITTER GUY SAID YEAH I GOT ONE... IT WAS USED FOR 3 DAYS AND SPRANG A LEAK!! I SAID HOW MUCH? HE SAYS WELL WE FIXED IT INSTEAD OF 1899 YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR 1849!!!!!! lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wife came back from shopping yesterday and surprisingly reported 'back to school' supplies being put on display. Pretty sure that's kind of a ...sign of fall too.

Status
Not open for further replies.