1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Finally purchased a Jotul

Post in 'It's a Gas!' started by ccrider, Oct 26, 2012.

1. ccrider

ccrider New Member

Had my first Jotul 35 years ago when I rented an oceanside house with a Jotul wood burner. Years later found my way back after much debate and discussion ended up with the Jotul GV600DVII Firelight. Really wanted to go with the blue/black but apparently Jotul is not planning on offering them for atleast the balance of 2012. Went with the Brown which was sweet. Really struggled making the decision since I started out going to the Sebago. But the GV600 was hard to pass up. The flame picture and the fine detail on the stove really set it apart from anything else I looked at. Stove was in stock so now I have to pick up the pace and build a custom pad and tee off the gas line to feed it.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Rider Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    Nice! I heated my garage & the studio apartment above it for 4 years with that unit. The price of LP drove me to pull it out & replace is with a P43 Pellet burner...I sold the Firelight to my sister, who is partially disabled with MS & can't handle the physicality of stoking a wood stove. She burns LP, as well, but the ease of operation is critical for her. She is happy & warm, as I'm sure YOU will be.
  3. firecracker_77

firecracker_77 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    NWI office - 2 Heritages; Chicago home - Woodstock
    Very glad to hear you found a new stove that you love. Enjoy!