Hello Well, I went thru it first since I saw it running before buying. I cleaned the blowers and replaced the gaskets. I also put a graphite impregnated gasket around the updated burn pot. That made the fire real lively! It lit in 6 mins (Ignitor is adjusted right!) and cranked out 150 degrees thru the 17 heat exchanger tubes during startup! Very impressive so far! The convection blower is 140 CFM compared to the US Stove or Sarnac that comes with 120 CFM. During shutdown the room blower goes to high and on any heat level the room blower can be turned up higher. So 2 more issues. 1. Fire pulls back towards the pellet drop chute Have to seal around the back of the drop chute like you guys suggested. Thanks (Just wanted to see myself) 2. There is no damper on the 3" air intake tube. I will check around for something. So here it is. Thanks guys for all your input!