1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Fireside Ultra Pellets

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by upmaine, Nov 18, 2012.

1. upmaine

upmaine New Member

For the past 3 years we were buying our fireside pellets from Home depot and when I went to Homedepot last week I was told that they would not be selling the fireside pellets anymore. The fireside pellets worked really good in our pellet stove and I'm trying to find another place to buy them. But I cannot find them at any place. The Homedepot I use is in Bangor , Maine. I'm wondering if it was just this Homedepot that stopped selling the fireside pellets or is it all the homedepot stores. Has anyone purchased fireside pellets from their Homedepot recently ?.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Cleetussnow

Cleetussnow Member

Loc:
    Westchester, ny
    Seems very regional what hd will have on hand. I can only get green supremes here.
  3. Harman Lover 007

Harman Lover 007 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Eastern Mass & Lakes Region of Maine
    Firesides were around all summer and into the early Fall this year and folks were buying them up and in some cases being put on a waiting list to get them. It would appear that waiting until nearly Thanksgiving to get your favorite pellets has left you out in the cold......:)
  4. scajjr2

scajjr2 Member

Loc:
    Kingston, NH
    Most of the HD's in southern NH have the Firsides. Plaistow, Salem, Manchester I know for sure.

Sam
  5. Millsk

Millsk Member

Loc:
    Eastern ct
    out of the three HDs in my area i know one of them carries Fire Side. the other two nations choice of green supreme.

Edit- What type of stove do you have, folks may have other suggestions for you.
  6. subsailor

subsailor Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Winthrop, Maine
    HD in Augusta is selling Firesides. I saw 3 tons on a flatbed being deliverd yesterday.