Fireview Newbie needs some help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you solved that.
I have to say, I'm not a huge soapstone fan, but your stove/hearth is one of the nicest looking I've ever seen. Hope a pic makes it onto the Woodstock website. Is that the metallic grey? It works perfectly with the soapstone and the brick.

Branchburner,

Thanks for the kind words. I always liked the thermal mass idea of the soapstone. I had been a sheet metal stove burner for 20 years. The looks of the Fireview were a little ornate for my tastes initially, but I have several friends who have them and swear by them so I purchased one. I wasn't sure what to expect regarding the looks, but I do like the way if fits with the hearth. Yes.... it is one of the standard colors - Metallic Grey

Rick D

Status
Not open for further replies.