• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TSC2019

Feb 20, 2022
NH
Hello. Does anyone have any recommendations for people or complies selling full cords of green hardwood in SE New Hampshire or Central NH?
I’m new on the forum, so if we’re not allowed to ask for specific names, let me know if there’s another way you can help me find reputable/honest firewood sellers.
I’ve purchased cords twice and both times have been shorted.
Thanks

It can be a challenge to find a good supplier. We got shorted last season too and the fellow skipped town. Besides this site, also try Yelp, craigslist, etc. Be very specific about your needs and understand that a tossed-in-the-back pickup load is going to have a lot less wood in it than a neatly stacked rack body truckload.

Reactions: TSC2019