First burn of the 2015-2016 Season

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first burn of the season this Saturday, right hand, just above the pinky knuckle.

Speed of a hand swatting a fly....about 8 feet per second. Speed of a hand that just touched a hot stove.....about 55 feet per second in reverse.

Reactions: bags
Speed of a hand swatting a fly....about 8 feet per second. Speed of a hand that just touched a hot stove.....about 55 feet per second in reverse.
Maybe its just me, but I usually have at least 1 small burn from October to April.

Reactions: Peterfield
Stove is not running all the time but we are burning daily now, mostly overnight. Usually, I have to check the hopper to see if the stove used any pellets the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.