First burn of the season...with phone app!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Mar 28, 2014
Ontario
Hello all!

Finally cold enough outside to fire up my EBW-300 boiler (with a few personal mods) and put some heat to my 2000 gallons of storage. I thought I would share my new phone app!! Check out the screen shot! Gives a little piece of mind when taking the kids to hockey practice and what not...anyway cant wait to start seeing what everyone is up to this season.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171105-102917.png
    Screenshot_20171105-102917.png
    42 KB · Views: 219
What's the story on your automation software. I just looked it up and the cheapest option is $9995 for the license!

Its actually a free download and you can reset it every two hours and get all the features. I'm an integrator by trade so have a developer license, but the demo would work great.