Well, today I decided to clean out my stoves chimney liner. The liner is roughly 23' long. I removed the cap which was pretty dirty, but it turned out to be 99% fly ash. a couple sprays with some Fireview cleaner and any creosote was gone. Next the liner. I dropped a utility light down and it was nothing but more fly ash, and not much of it either. All like fine powder. Next I removed all the burn tubes and pushed the upper bricks and insulation board aside (not too easy, but not all that bad either) and felt around a bit. All the refrectory cement I put in to seal the connection from stove to liner was intact, so no sense in messing with it. I dropped a rope down with the aid of a large socket. Tied the brush to the rope at the top and pulled the brush down the liner and into the stove a few times. There was a lot of dust, but with the help of my daughter holding the vacuum in the mouth of the stove, most was sucked up. Next I cleaned the dust out of the stove, inspected the liner with the light again...most of the ash was gone now. Put it all back together. I wish all weekend chores went that smooth. It's rare. Now I'm ready to burn again.