First stove in the new shop showroom

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deprayb

Here's a couple before and after pictures of our new showroom. Only have one Napoleon NPS45 stove right now, but you got to start somewhere! Hoping to get a Vistaflame in here very soon. If anyone is around Bloomfield, CT come stop by and say hi, we love visitors!

Attachments

• closeup_nap.jpg
    closeup_nap.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 657
  • final_nap.jpg
    final_nap.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 666
  • start.jpg
    start.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 677
Good luck with the new shop Brian....keep us up-to-date with new pics of the stoves as you get them. How many are you going to actually set-up for burning?

imacman said:
How many are you going to actually set-up for burning?

I would like to get about 2-3 more for burning displays. Maybe the Vistaflame multi-fuel and the pacific energy warmland would be nice.

I got a chance to check out the Napoleon when member geek was looking at them. I rather liked the "little" stove(compared to my tank). Very nice flame and some nice features. You should sell a few of them with ease.

I keep trying to stop by on a Saturday, But there is always something to do around the homestead. Once the leaves are done falling. I will stop and see you.

AWSOME..... Good Luck------ERR------- I mean Break a Leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice start. I am no where neer some of the large or fancy stores. I do have 3 or 4 stoves burning and try to rotate them as much as I can. It is hard starting out but you will find out what sells one year will not sell the next year.

Good Luck
Eric

I am really interested in following how this stove sells and performs. I have the previous model. I am happy with it. Does this stove come with the same options such as the hopper extension, or the options for the door finish? I found the hopper extension to be a real added value. Bought the optional logs set and the shinny black wall plates. Took the logs out and never installed the plates once I read so many negative reviews on them. My daughter has the fireplace insert and likes that very much. With no ash bin, she does a lot more cleaning. We would have preferred a unit that had that Franklin stove look with the ceramic clad finish, but the cost was beyond what I had allowed. I didn't want to end up with a debt to pay off. Good luck with your new sales area. If you can make it in this economy, you must be doing something right.

HEy Brian and Buddy,

the shop looks great! I'm happy you stayed with the orange theme. It looks great with the second coat! I was thinking that either the stove or the pipe was going to have to be off-center from the windows.

You should sell many of these units...they are priced well for the current economy.

save$,

I got the NPS45 and yes there's a hopper extension and door overlay in gold/satin.

I got the gold overlay and like it very much. The hopper extension i think is the same thing for either unit.

I got a new hopper extension coming my way but may not use it, not sure yet, maybe i'll put it for sell.

geek said:
save$,

I got the NPS45 and yes there's a hopper extension and door overlay in gold/satin.

I got the gold overlay and like it very much. The hopper extension i think is the same thing for either unit.

I got a new hopper extension coming my way but may not use it, not sure yet, maybe i'll put it for sell.
That hopper extension is the best thing you can do for yourself aside from having someone else load the stove! Being able to put amost two bags of pellets allows you to choose when you are going to tend the stove. You can go away for over 24 hrs with no concern about it running out. If your are not feeling well, you can leave it for awhile. To be honest, I think it adds well to the look of the stove. I'll try to put a picture of my set up in. It was taken before I smartend up and added OAK. (slow and stuborn learner)

Attachments

• stove_003.jpg
    stove_003.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 465
Good luck with the store.

smwilliamson said:
I was thinking that either the stove or the pipe was going to have to be off-center from the windows..

Yea scott I'm not liking the titled pipe too much but hopefully my 90 degree will be in today or tomorrow so I can straighten that out and start thinking about what other stove I could put in the showroom!

I too like the extended hopper it's a great add. I'm thinking about ordering one myself.

The stove has been running beautiful since Monday, haven't had to clean it or for that matter really do anything to it. Those Okies are cooking us out of our showroom, but I don't hate it.

Good luck with the new shop.

Being a small shop keeper I fully understand what it takes to get things up and going.

Keep us posted with piccy's as the showroom gets filled up.

Snowy

Good luck with the venture! Treat folks like you would want to be treated and they will be back! Congrats, and the orange is nice!

Good Luck. Why can't the stove manufacturers put the exhaust in the center of the stove???

Wood Nugget said:
Good Luck. Why can't the stove manufacturers put the exhaust in the center of the stove???

I asked myself the same question hah really throws off my alignment i'll tell ya

Wood Nugget said:

In most stoves, the bottom of the hopper and the auger motor are in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.