flame dominate

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisasst

Minister of Fire
Aug 13, 2008
cortland ny
when looking at your flame, what does it indicate if your flame is stronger on one side. My flame is stronger on the left side..

What stove do you have?

On my XXV, that would mean the burnpot needs a good cleaning ;-)

its a democrat

I have a kozi 120 (worst stove ever I think)

Also like the past 2 years, the temp coming out of the left side blow tubes is about 20-30 degrees hotter than the right sides...

chrisasst said:

Also like the past 2 years, the temp coming out of the left side blow tubes is about 20-30 degrees hotter than the right sides...

My Traditions stove out in the shop is like this only its hotter on the right side......so i guess its more of a Republican...which is a good thing.

chrisasst said:

It becomes even funnier when you consider this comment!

Lots of jokesters here today I see....

untitled-1.jpg

If we can't help wit the prob, then we'll just poke fun ??

no pane said:
If we can't help wit the prob, then we'll just poke fun ??

Well, I think posting a pic of an Emu (?) may be the opening of the perverbial door of comedy

This happened in my Omega, My draft was open a little to much. Slowly close your draft till the flame evens up. But there could also be a clog or something?

Buy the way, How did you get my picture??JK

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.