For sale: Quadrafire Castile Pellet Stove plus about 2 tons of pellets.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thz123

Jan 8, 2009
IOWA
I have a Quadrafire Castile Pellet Stove and 2 tons of pellets for sale. Quadrafire is an automatic ignition controlled by the thermostat, no need for matches. Direct vent, no need for a long chimney to the peak of the roof. The stove is colored Maroon at the factory, which is an upgrade. It comes with a digital set back thermostat, which is also an upgrade. I have the fake log set which is an upgrade. This stove is only 3 years old. It does come with some of the exhaust pipe. The only reason I am selling , is because I am moving to a home with a fireplace, and I will have no need for this unit. The stove heated my old brick 3 bedroom victorian home, all by it self. It kept my home warm to the point were I had no need to use my furnace. This stove will also burn corn, it is a multifuel burner. Free yourself from your utility company. I am asking $2000.00 cash. Pick up in Dubuque, Iowa. Serious inquires only! Thank You. Cash and carry only. Granit corner pad included.

Attachments

• Pellet stove #1.jpg
    Pellet stove #1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 466
I wound not post my email or phone number in an open forum. I would reword and have interested parties PM you for that info. Would be a little safer!!

There is also a for sale section for selling items.

Selling a stove now is tough. Might wait till fall.

just my 2
jay

Status
Not open for further replies.