1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Found an iphone.

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Woody Stover, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Woody Stover

Woody Stover Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Southern IN
    Firstly, I don't know much about smart phones. I'm in the process of tracking down the owner but in the meantime, is there anything fun, cool or impish I can do with the phone before I return it? Should I try to figure out which contact is his girlfriend and text her, attempting to start a fight? ;lol Any other ideas?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    [​IMG]

"Just give back my phone."
  3. Woody Stover

Loc:
    Southern IN
    You'd better settle down, if you know what's good for ya; I've been cuttin', splittin' and stackin' BL, some of the heaviest wood around. Been movin' a coupla stoves, too. :mad:;lol
  4. Xena

Xena Minister of Fire

Loc:
    South Shore MA
    Take a few goofy pics of yourself. Lol.
    Woody Stover likes this.
  5. PapaDave

PapaDave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern MI - in the mitten
    I wanna' see him touch his left shoulder with his right hand after a workout. Bet he can't.
    Joful likes this.
  6. Woody Stover

Loc:
    Southern IN
    I like that idea! :cool: He's got the number of every crappy pizza joint on this side of town in his phone. The thing was slathered in pizza grease. I had to remove the cover and wash it, the phone and my hands. No wonder it slid out of his pocket onto the road.
    I'll borrow a Pizza Hut uniform, cut out a large circle of cardboard, which will represent the consistency of the crust, and then add some 'special toppings.' I've got a 70-lb. dog; I can easily find enough poo in the yard to make a 16" 'pie.' ;lol
  7. Woody Stover

Loc:
    Southern IN
    They had the service suspended so I couldn't call using their phone but I got the numbers and got their phone back to them. Good karma coming my way, right? I'm expecting a big Bodark score to fall into my lap within the next couple of days. ::-)
    Swedishchef, Xena and begreen like this.
  8. Woody Stover

Loc:
    Southern IN
    I think it was an iphone3. I don't think they can track those as well, but once in a while I will get soft and do the right thing. ;)
    Beer Belly likes this.
  9. Swedishchef

Swedishchef Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Quebec, Canada
    That was very kind of you. Not everyone is as kind as you...
  10. bmblank

bmblank Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan
    Take a picture of yourself and make it the new wallpaper (background, whatever iPhone calls it). Really, any goofy picture would work.
  11. Woody Stover

Loc:
    Southern IN
    That karma doesn't mess around, does it?!
    The day after I returned the phone to its owner, I had the gas container on the quad and when I got back to the house I noticed that the screw-on vent cap was missing; I must have failed to tighten it. Well, as fate (karma) would have it, it had fallen a short distance and was cradled between the round container and the rear fender. Thanks, karma! However, I am still experiencing a dearth of Hedge, if you could see your way clear.... >>

Why, thank you. That's very kind of you to say that. ;) What goes around, comes around. ==c
  12. Beer Belly

Beer Belly Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Connecticut
    If I were to take a picture of somebody, it wouldn't be me......I constantly find phones at work, and have been tempted to do something off the walls with it....usually the phones belong to some young teen (I work in a middle school), so my ideas are limited....I did look up "Mom" in the phone book and called to let her know where the phone is....I got "who are you ???...where is my daughter ???"....she got a little excited, but calmed down after I explained....daughter never told her she lost the phone
    firebroad likes this.
  13. firebroad

firebroad Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carroll County, MD
    More than likely, a free pizza.:p
    Woody Stover likes this.