Found this on Craigslist today, what do you think

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dmurph2016

May 9, 2019
Mass
So I saw this ad on Craigslist today, do you think people are going to drop wood off with the very specific has to be a log truck limitation? Or the fact that they are very picky on what they want?
A05D510C-B353-421D-96FC-3BF57B9CE95A.png
Th

I'll take your wood FOR FREE as long as it is perfect for me
Only wood that is sawmill perfect !!
Wish I could get away with that . Oh wait I cut my own
and take the sawmill rejected for firewood The good stuff
feeds the family (No I don't feed them wood )

Reactions: D8Chumley
Depends on where you are located. I am in CT where there are tons of people that burn wood and plenty of ways to get rid of wood. If you are in NYC (for example), not so much so. Not sure if anyone would be willing to deal with what that person is suggesting but things definitely are different depending on where you are.

I want straight, clean wood delivers to me for free. I feel as if tree services are dropping off wood you can’t be too picky with that they bring you.

Reactions: D8Chumley