Free Firewood!!!!! (CL Funny!)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's gone, you have to copy and paste the add next time so all of us can laugh. fespo

Reactions: pen
Dang! It was a big, nearly completely rotten log - was excited for a second before I clicked on the posting. Cheers!

Here are a couple of winners in my area today. Copy and paste seems to work, I like not downloading the pics first.

Ad copy: Uprooted stump from white mulberry tree. Come and pick it up with your truck. You'd need at least 2 guys to pick it up, it's heavy.
Ad copy: Dry wood ready to burn. You will need a truck or something that can fit long pieces of dry wood in. Good to burn. Not a lot of wood but must take all.

00b0b_5zlsNMUUJOu_600x450.jpg
00w0w_jbhZm9WfQDM_600x450.jpg

Reactions: NortheastAl
people will do just about anything to get rid of stuff at no cost to them, CL is the biggest junk pot going.

I have gotten rid of tons of crap on CL for free. One man's garbage is another man's gold. Saves me time and money to go to the dump, or the ReStore. The ReStore does not take a lot of stuff either. They are picky. I have also gotten a lot of stuff free on CL. Wood around here is generally an expense to get rid of, so they advertise it for free on CL. The wood hounds are always on the prowl, and firewood always goes fast. Junk wood like this usually sits though.

Reactions: pen
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?? Just when you think there's hope for mankind, you stumble across a friggin' ad like that!!
The really sad thing is, I'll bet some sick bastage out there will go and get that crap!!;sick

Woah Scotty, pop open a beer. I am pretty sure it's just a burner like us tired of finding rose bushes and picnic tables listed as free wood.

Reactions: ScotO
Don't look now, but here is some more free firewood listed today up in So WA state:

van free.jpg

It even has free fire starter paper that comes with it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BillLion and ScotO
This was on CL in my area for a mere $200. How many wish you were here to jump all over this?!?

Man, I wish I had $200 and I was closer to that stash of rounds! That looks like Plutonium wood. It has a BiLLion BTUs per cord. ;)

Reactions: BillLion
Last edited:
Reactions: ScotO and chazcarr
Status
Not open for further replies.