Fresh Full Maine Balsam Wreaths

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris04626

Minister of Fire
There is still plenty of time to order your Maine Balsam Wreath Remember we throw in a free wreath hanger to those that mention hearth.com when signing up.

We can ship to you or our wreaths make great gifts and we will ship right to your recipient for you at no extra charge plus throw in a free gift card with the wording of your choice.

Buy from a small family owned and operated business and you will see the difference between ours and a big time wreath distributor. We take the time to make sure each and every wreath is perfect before boxing and shipping.

Support our family business in our 2nd year on the web.

Thanks
http://www.familytraditionwreaths.com

My wreath arrived today and it's the nicest one I've ever seen.
Very full, fresh, and fragrant balsam! Love it. Highly recommended.
Nothing like the thin crappy ones they sell at the local market. I will be a
repeat customer every year for sure.

edit: well apparently my brother threw the pine cones away that I
had collected to decorate the wreath but I put a red bow on it and hung it out on the front
of the house.
xenaswreath.jpg

Mine arrived at my brother's Florida home. He and his wife are disabled and not able to come to Maine. Very pleased a have a little bit of home welcoming him at his door. Thanks. I would recommend this wreath to anyone.

Isn't that the tree that drops needles....naw...thats them balsam's.....................Xmas Story

Status
Not open for further replies.