Froling dealer.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious if anyone here has purchased a Froling from Biothermic..renewable energy solutions?
i purchased my Froling 20 from Biothermic. There is at least one other Froling in this area.

i purchased my Froling 20 from Biothermic. There is at least one other Froling in this area.
Thanx Beagle Dad.. I will most likely be purchasing a FHG 40/50 from them tomorrow.. Just checking to see if they were a legit business , makes me a little apprehensive sending someone a substantial amount of money .

Thanx Beagle Dad.. I will most likely be purchasing a FHG 40/50 from them tomorrow.. Just checking to see if they were a legit business , makes me a little apprehensive sending someone a substantial amount of money .
Mike was great to deal with and the boiler met and exceeded my expectations

Woohooo... Movin on up!

I think someone else on here bought a Froling from them also - I think I am remembering a thread convo from a couple months ago or so. They were in Newfoundland, and happy.

Mike at Biothermic was a great source of info and advice when I was setting up my Froling 20-30.
Evergreen, the Canadian importer in BC, seems to be more knowledgable about the pellet burners.
Mike at Biothermic is the expert on the log burners. Apparently in BC they sell mostly pellet burners and very few log burners. They are both legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.