Front mounted blower on Lopi Endeavor Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erok141

Hearth Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Upstate NY
I have a Lopi Endeavor 2004 stove inserted into my fireplace. When installed, the legs needed to be removed and stove elevated on custom stonework,
but left only about 4 inches of clearance.

I would like to use a blower but the model's REAR mounted blower obviously won't work.
Lopi makes Fireplace Inserts, with similar dimensions to my stove and has a FRONT mounted blower as an accessory.

Does anybody specifically know if the FRONT mounted blower for Lopi Inserts: Answer, Republic, Revere can be retro-fitted to the Lopi Endeavor stove?

I am quite handy and I understand that I would at least have to drill 2 mounting holes.
The replies from Lopi and my dealer were quite vague as they are concerned with liability issues since it not "officially approved".

**I understand the whole liability issue etc, etc....PLEASE! No "lawyer" answers!!! :p

Dimensions seem reasonably compatible but looking to see if it is mechanically feasible before I drop the $285

Status
Not open for further replies.