Not open for further replies.
  1. Hearth Mistress

Hearth Mistress
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 24, 2012
    Loc:
    Pt Pleasant, PA (SE PA)
    My darling little Jack Russell got into a box of tissues on Saturday and has been at the ER Vet Hospital since Sunday morning. In an effort to read other people's experiences, either passed or surgical removal, I found this site.
    It's really funny. I saved it as a favorite so when I'm having s crappy day, I can go here for a chuckle....Enjoy!

http://www.dogshaming.com/

Adios Pantalones and begreen like this.
  2. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    ;lol Funny stuff!

3. Adios Pantalones

Adios Pantalones
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

May 20, 2008
    Loc:
    S.NH- Mass's smoking section
    Hoping the best for your pup. Our little mutt is trouble, too. He decided that he wanted to know what was inside a travel pillow, ate a mess of it, and had serious gastric issues. Found his, and our little Chloe's poop filled with the stuff.

Must have been good if 2 of them ate it. Probably shoulda smoked some before we threw the pillow out.

Notice the blur jumping off the couch?- that's the little rat. Love him to bits
    [​IMG]

Hearth Mistress likes this.
  4. charly

charly
    Guest 2.
    NULL

Friend sent this , reminded him of my Jack Russell Benny.

[​IMG]

Hearth Mistress likes this.
  5. Hearth Mistress

Hearth Mistress
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 24, 2012
    Loc:
    Pt Pleasant, PA (SE PA)
    Bryn will be home tonight, he passed the tissues and the xrays dont show any other shadows or causes for concern. I'm just glad I have PetPlan insurance as the bill was $2k paid upfront once they admitted him and that was JUST a quote. My insurance pays 80% and I have a $250 deductible.

He's just so darn cute, I can't stay angry at him, I just wanted him to get better ;)

Adios Pantalones likes this.
  6. charly

charly
    Guest 2.
    NULL

Glad to hear Bryn will be OK.. Guess he got his roughage for the week ;)

7. Hearth Mistress

Hearth Mistress
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 24, 2012
    Loc:
    Pt Pleasant, PA (SE PA)
    Just got home with Bryn, I'd take a photo of his funny shaved front paws but he's just a white blur running through the house with Riley. He was given the name 'lint layer' since there were little pieces of tissues coming out of him.

There was a yellow lab coming in as we were being checked out. "Bruno" ate through the bedroom closet to the bathroom and had a gut full of drywall. Another little mixed breed ate a ball of aluminum foil from the trash by their grill.

I guess dogs eat stuff they shouldn't all the time, it's when they don't pass it, it can be life threatening. Glad I took him in when I did, surgery averted, fluids flushed it out once they gave him meds to stop throwing up.

Whew! :)

8. HollowHill

HollowHill
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 29, 2009
    Loc:
    Central NY
    You would blanch to hear the stuff my golden has ingested. Only thing, so far, that didn't work it's way thru is the pellet cat litter. That was a $2K discovery :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.