future lumberjack?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce56bb

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2005
Flint Hills of Kansas
getting use to the ppe.

Attachments

• bennyhusky.jpg
    bennyhusky.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 400
Priceless shot .

For me "getting use to the ppe" was a surprises. It actually didnt take very long at all to get use to the gear. The helmet is actually very comfortable and this is coming from a guy that cant stand hats on his head.

When you use PPE your not only looking out for yourself your thinking of your family and others. Classic shot Bruce.

aww man , what a great photo! wont be long before you get to drag him out and have a real blast getting the wood stocked up. i used to love going with my dad when i was young getting firewood. wish you the same good times we had:)

Definately priceless!

Let's just hope the "nut jobs" from BI or any of those other types of forums don't see it!

Next thing you know.."Those Neanderthal Caveman even start their children out at an early age"

I'm saying this jokingly...but you know how it goes!

(ok I'll wait for Hog to chime in next...lol)

He looks cute with the Husky gear...As well as the John Deere Tee....

Status
Not open for further replies.