Garage floor is in...thanks for all the info.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yooper rich

Jan 10, 2009
U.P. of Michigan
Sorry I haven't thanked you folks sooner but it has been so nice here that we have been cutting wood for next year. Two inch foam down the walls to two feet below the slab. Plastic then two inches of foam over the entire floor. Four 250ft loops of PEX. Wire mesh and concrete. I checked the air pressure after the floor was cut and everyone is happy on this end. Thanks to all for the help. I know there will be many more questions to follow.

Rich

yooper rich said:
Sorry I haven't thanked you folks sooner but it has been so nice here that we have been cutting wood for next year. Two inch foam down the walls to two feet below the slab. Plastic then two inches of foam over the entire floor. Four 250ft loops of PEX. Wire mesh and concrete. I checked the air pressure after the floor was cut and everyone is happy on this end. Thanks to all for the help. I know there will be many more questions to follow.

Rich

Another Yooper on the computer on opening day of deer season!!!!!! you did not miss anything

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.