1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

gas rate lock in?

Post in 'It's a Gas!' started by mikeyny, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeyny

mikeyny Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    upstate ny
    My gas co. wants me to lock in at 1.589 per ccf for 1 yr or 1.589 for 2 yrs with the cost going down to 1.559 after the first 12 months. the third option is 1.589 first yr 1.559 2nd yr and 1.539 3rd yr. What are your options?
    Mike

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. retiredff

retiredff Member

Loc:
    60 miles SE of Indy
    Natural or LP?

My LP lockin for 2008-09 is $2.79 per gallon.
  3. Redox

Redox Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Burbs of B'more, MD, Hon!
    Considering that it is going for less than a dollar right now, I'll continue to ride the market. Every time I have looked into it, it seems like a more expensive option, but that's "here" and you are "there". What are you currently paying?

Chris
  4. jimcope

jimcope New Member

Loc:
    howell mi
    I changed to a new company for my lp after 18 years with northwest engery. My new price with amerigas is 209 for the first 800 gallon and 229 after that. I got a 1000 gallon tank this time. Plus i put my wood incert back in and my pellet stove back in. I boutht pellets 4 tons at 199.00 a ton pre buy. I was told today that the place were they make pellets burned down,? My 500 gallon tank from northwest is 60% full then I will swith ofer to the ameriagas 1000 gallon tank. most pellets and lb is 75% paid for already.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.