GCI60 Hampton Insert control panel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Cheeks

Nov 18, 2012
MA
My Hampton GCI60 control panel buttons began to not work every time a few years ago and starting last year I couldn't use the power button on the stove anymore. The technician doing summer cleaning said I could replace it very easily myself if I didn't want to pay to have him come back another time. I forgot about this until now, when I want to use it. So, as I look for parts I see a daughter board and a control panel. I'm assuming I just need the control panel but wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on this, like "have the technician do this". Also, if anyone else has had this issue and fixed it themselves, how hard was it? Thanks for any info!

I believe the “control board” is mounted inside the back of the stove and the “daughter board” (buttons) can be removed by removing 2 T20 torx screws in the hopper slide it out and replace. The tactile switches can be replaced with moderate soldering skills.