GO PACKERS!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats dont play better under pressure. They are a constant. Aside from being caught cheating, because I think there may be a lot of that going on we don't hear about, the Pats are just a solid organization. What looks like them getting their heads out of their asses is them just adapting skillfully to a situation that took a few plays or drives to figure out. You pull Brady out due to an injury in the 3rd quarter down by 10 to Denver, their backup QB will probably get it done. Look how they instituted a run game mid to late season. With three different running backs, no name guys who would be bench fodder on most teams getting their 150 and 2 Tds.

They also resist the urge (unlike my jets) to be a death knoll for over the hill players with big names. They don't want to be the place that Favre, Johnson, Vick, etc go to die. Ticket sales will come from having a good team, not by having a Tebow. Build from the freaking draft, not from a cart being pushed by someone moaning "bring out your dead"

Patriots, from ground up...solid. I hate them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fsappo
The Hawks only needed to play 4 minutes to win that game. I am surprised they spotted GB only 16 points with all the mistakes though. I would guess the Hawks will need to play at least 2 quarters to win the Super Bowl. I hope the Pats show a little more that Denver did.
Hawks 26 Pats 10

The Hawks only needed to play 4 minutes to win that game. I am surprised they spotted GB only 16 points with all the mistakes though. I would guess the Hawks will need to play at least 2 quarters to win the Super Bowl. I hope the Pats show a little more that Denver did.
Hawks 26 Pats 10
Lived in Mukilteo for a month helping a friend get set up there. Loved it, still remember Ivar's.

I would love to see the 'hawks win, I'll be pulling for ya. Unfortunately, I think an angry Pats squad will roll 40-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.