gonna bite the bullet.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

88rxn/a

Hearth Supporter
Feb 12, 2008
northeast PA
so its time for me to find some money to buy a boiler. i have a mazda rx7 that i built over the last 2 years and decided that heat is more important than speed. im going to part the car out in the next month or so...i figure i better start now before the prices go up more......
i should easily be able to get the money out of it.
now i i need to finish my heat loss calc to see what size EKO im going to need.
i also been looking around for old propane tanks.

88rxn/a said:
so its time for me to find some money to buy a boiler. i have a mazda rx7 that i built over the last 2 years and decided that heat is more important than speed. im going to part the car out in the next month or so...i figure i better start now before the prices go up more......
i should easily be able to get the money out of it.
now i i need to finish my heat loss calc to see what size EKO im going to need.
i also been looking around for old propane tanks.

Then when you get done, reinvest the savings in another RX-7. Performs better than the stock market as an investment ;-)

I've always loved the novelty of the Wankel engine. Here's mine:

Attachments

• april9-02.jpg
    april9-02.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 269
never thought id find another rx7 owner on this forum! a FD at that! very nice!!
a wankel is more of a hobby than a hop in and drive car thats for sure. i took the task because they are different and require a little more care....maybe thats what draws me to a EKO!?

here's mine:
DSC00809.jpg

DSC00813.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

its still in the "working out the bugs" ERA but i think later on in life ill be able to care for another RX7....preferably the FD like you own yourself.
need a turbo????
lol

BTW: i guess i should have cleaned the car and waited to take a pic of under the hood AFTER i finished hiding wires....
as you can see its about 90% done but id rather have my house 70 degrees right now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.