Good Deals on Wood Stoves till Oct 9th

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntindog1

Minister of Fire
Dec 6, 2011
South Central Indiana
If you live in the Midwest and have a Menards store in your area.

Menards Sale.JPG Menards Sale 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
They look like good basic value stoves, but not a whole lot to look at. The good news is they are available for folks with only two bags of money, not three or four. Good luck.

Reactions: Huntindog1
yes its kind of nice to break even after just one year.

Thanks for the heads up, I was just talkin to the wife about gettin a small stove for the fireplace, for those light heat load spring and fall days...

I have heard of some ridiculously long heat times, but that PelPro shop heater in the lower right corner of that ad listing burn times of 200 hours takes the prize!!! :eek:==c;lol

dude thanks for the heads up. I had ordered the Droplet Escape 14 days ago to the day. I went to Menards and got 150 bucks back. Sweet

Your welcome glad I could help someone out.

Status
Not open for further replies.