Good Online Place To Buy Stovepipe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nonprophet

Minister of Fire
Jan 27, 2009
Oregon
So, I'm going to re-do our chimney set up in 6" pipe to see if that helps our Oslo burn better. Can anyone recommend a reputable online stove pipe seller with good product and prices?

Thanks!

NP

I generally haunt http://www.northlineexpress.com and http://www.ventingpipe.com

They generally have decent prices on either kits or pipe, but not both.

Shipping is tough either way. I've also been told that Home Depot/Lowes can order the pipe for me and I don't have to pay shipping (but the markup is killer).

If you like hanging out on hearth.com, always a good idea to support the sponsors!!

And, as i see from the ad right above me at the moment, Rockford is having a sale.

Check out ebay. I found a 25' 6" 316TI .006 thickness linet kit for $325 with free shipping. Seller is Springhill1294 based out of Moscow Penn. Worth a look.

Had great service and price from Dynamite..

I found the best prices at Rons Home and Hardware online.

Harts Hearth, can't be beat. ventingpoop dot com charges outrageous shipping prices.

I used Rockford. Through ebay.
That was before I found this site.
Good service and quality looks good too.

richg said:
Harts Hearth, can't be beat. ventingpoop dot com charges outrageous shipping prices.

I had great luck with Hart's Hearth in every aspect. They have great support and advice. The way you select pipe on their website is really much better than other sites. The other sites should take a lesson from them.

I used Rockford. Brad White is a really good customer service person. Good price on the system. I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.