Gotta nice load!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2006
Springfield Ma (western mass)
these pics don't really do any justice
but pile on the left is about 5 ft high

Attachments

• flue pics 036.jpg
    flue pics 036.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 473
havin hard time loading

Attachments

• flue pics 038.jpg
    flue pics 038.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 448
ok last photo
in this photo you can see the height all red oak
my yard slopes toward camera in the other 2 shots and in this shot it slopes away from camers not bad for 200 all in all about 4 cds i am guessing

Attachments

• flue pics 037.jpg
    flue pics 037.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 438
Nice load'a wood ya got there ice.

Ice, Great Score! I also noticed some large rounds of Ambrosia maple in there. Man I wish I had some of that Ambrosia for my wood lathe!!! Them Beatles can make some sweet lathe wood for pepper grinders ;-)

Good things come to those who wait!

burntime said:
Good things come to those who wait!

Yes!!!
this guy is really cool.. wants to bring more but i gotta get done with this si he is going to my friends house now!.....
i am a good friend ehhhh... i should have enough to get me thru the winter once i get this taken care of i will get more... i am gonna rip that shed down ...so much to do

very nice. congrats.

Bas turd, I hate you ;) Lucky !@#$%^&*()_+&%^$#

I wish just once in my life I could get cut wood delivered and dumped ready to split. I live up a long winding driveway with a bridge that they won't bring loaded trucks across. I can cut, roll out of ravines, load and haul uphill all I need here off of the place but get green with envy from you guys that just get it dropped.

I told my wife that a lot of small trees are going to start disappearing around here. Little light ones.

BrotherBart said:
I wish just once in my life I could get cut wood delivered and dumped ready to split. I live up a long winding driveway with a bridge that they won't bring loaded trucks across. I can cut, roll out of ravines, load and haul uphill all I need here off of the place but get green with envy from you guys that just get it dropped.

I told my wife that a lot of small trees are going to start disappearing around here. Little light ones.
Use the electric chainsaw, she'll never know;)

Hogwildz said:

Hog!!! how are ya!
haven't seen to much or ya lately!!!
hows your nc coming along!

iceman said:
Hogwildz said:

Hog!!! how are ya!
haven't seen to much or ya lately!!!
hows your nc coming along!

Still sitting collecting dust whilst I work on the addition its going in. Did get one of the circulation ducts with nice fantech fan hooked up. another one also with same fantech fan in the closet between the rooms will complete the circulation circle. One taking heat from office with stove and pushing into bedroom, the other taking cold air low in bedroom and pushing at stove in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.