Grass Pellets on CL. Gasification video too.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey imacman and Schoondog, I contacted libberly about the grass pellets. There to far away from me, But if your closer they might be able to set you up with some samples. Try to get some switchgrass if you can(or still interested).

I also asked about Bamboo but they have no leads on a grower. I wonder if DJ can get some bamboo for test samples?

Jay, I contacted Libby too and will be getting a sample soon. I'll let you know what transpires and have a way too get you a sample if you want one. Wifey has a part time job in Sharon, Conn.

Schoondog

j-takeman said:
Hey imacman and Schoondog, I contacted libberly about the grass pellets. There to far away from me, But if your closer they might be able to set you up with some samples. Try to get some switchgrass if you can(or still interested).

I also asked about Bamboo but they have no leads on a grower. I wonder if DJ can get some bamboo for test samples?

Thanks Jay. new paltz is only about 15 minutes for me, and I'm up that way occasionally for work too.

Schoon, let me know if you can get me a sample when you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.