Great afternoon in the woods.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKIN052

Minister of Fire
Nov 12, 2008
Appleton, Newfoundland
Skipped work early and made good use of this wonderful day. Cut a load of dead standing spruce.
554990_10151389788797379_1755507670_n.jpg

I have hauled out appox 3 cord of this over the span of last fall and this spring. Little by little but it adds up.
IMG-20130409-00114_zps00132670.jpg

These have only been stacked outside since this past fall uncovered but it sure looks good to burn to me.
IMG-20130409-00115_zps707975aa.jpg

Skin where ya located?? Beautiful country for sure. Love the north woods!!

Nice haul BTW

Nice pictuures.
Nice load & stacks. When do you split the bigger spruce rounds?

Birch, spruce , alder & snow
Looks like Alaska or Canada ;)
Not the Mat-Su area, was snowing this morning.

Nice going on getting the wood out. We can tell you do not live in Florida.

Reactions: PA Fire Bug
Located in Central Newfoundland Canada, little town called Appleton. Beautiful country for sure. The wood was all dead standing and half blown over from the wind. Cut into 6' lengths and hauled up a little hill on my back then cut to length at the trailer. Spruce will be split once all the snow is gone so i can get the small hydraulic splitter out near the shed, hopefully next weekend.

I heard on an episode of Duck Dynasty, "You go to a gym to workout, I go outdoors to work!!!" Liked that saying.

Located in Central Newfoundland Canada, little town called Appleton. Beautiful country for sure. The wood was all dead standing and half blown over from the wind. Cut into 6' lengths and hauled up a little hill on my back then cut to length at the trailer. Spruce will be split once all the snow is gone so i can get the small hydraulic splitter out near the shed, hopefully next weekend.

I heard on an episode of Duck Dynasty, "You go to a gym to workout, I go outdoors to work!!!" Liked that saying.

Skin, I like that saying and this is the first time I've heard it. You can bet I'll remember it too because of the truth of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.