Had my 1st ride in an ambulance, today.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lefty, glad to hear it's just fatigue, could have been worse. I say you take a 2 week hiatus and relax. AND, don't overdue the dope, that will just lead to problems down the road, and I'm not referring to how much wood to split.

Rest easy, the wife can handle it for a while.

Been there with the disc problems. Some suggestions FWIW...
1. Let it heal. Really, just take it as easy as you can as long as you can.
2. Abs are important, but for me it was tight hamstrings. Make stretching a part of your routine.
3. I am going to look into those Mc kenzie pushups myself.
4. Never took any Vikes or Oxy. Ibuprofen and Naproxen (Aleve) are anti-inflammatory, take them with food. Tylenol is bad for your liver if you drink. Tramadol at the dose I took didnt do much. In fact, none of them did much...

I've been going to Chiro's for prolly about 30 years. The only way I've EVER found a good chiro is by word of mouth. Referral by someone you know who has had good results. Without a referral it really is like a pig in a poke.

And I never take anything stronger than Advil for back pain, but that's 'cuz I had my fun with the stronger stuff many years ago. Don't know how long I would have survived having so much fun, but I don't want to find out now. I had some dental work done under sedation a week and a half ago and I REALLY don't like being out of it any more.

My only ambulance ride was about 10 years ago. I was stoopidly using a worm-drive to cut firewood. Fortuntely, it was only my left thumb, and the doc fixed it up good.

Peace,
- Sequoia

Status
Not open for further replies.