Hampton H200 install in the kitchen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have to brag a little. I submitted a couple of pictures of my install on Regency/Hampton web site. They were not that good of pictures...taken with my cell phone. I guess I didn't think they probably would use them. They did! they used them in the "Idea Gallery" If you go to this web page, pick wood stoves in the upper right hand corner drop down box, the second and third pictures are my little Hampton H200 in the kitchen. http://www.regency-fire.com/Buyer-s-Guide/Idea-Gallery.aspx If no one else, my wife was impressed :)

I like the second shot. The H200 looks great when it's burning.

BeGreen said:
I like the second shot. The H200 looks great when it's burning.
Me too BG. I just wish I would have taken a better picture with a camera instead of my cell phone. That second picture doesn't have very good color. Next fall when I can fire it back up, I may submit a new picture.

PapaDave said:
Steve, just re-found this thread.
Really nice install. It came out just as you pictured, I bet.
Nice work.
Thanks, PapaDave. Yes we like it a lot. It took a bit of compromise on both my wife's and my part, as we have different priorities and tastes. But then there are a lot of things we both like and it really did come together, finally, and we both like it. Can't wait until next winter to really use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.