Happy V-DAY burners..Hope you...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
Have a great romantic nite by the fire......I will....

Thanks. Sounds like a plan. Enjoy

I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Just got a new hip. Not much romance at the present time but enjoyable thinking about it. lol

Backwoods Savage said:
Just got a new hip. Not much romance at the present time but enjoyable thinking about it. lol

uh, err, just how did you wear out the old hip????????

seriously, i hope all is going well with your recovery! stay off the 4-wheeler for awhile. riding is probably ok, but the getting on and off must be a bear!

if you want, i can send a recipe for pocket pasties...i know you said you didn't care for pasties, but i think you would like these! easy to make, so good and ready in about 1/2 hour!

Dennis, you can cuddle now........................by the fire.

Gamma, I wanted to get Lady BK something nice, so I got her a dozen roses (her name is actually Rose)...

Attachments

• Dozen-Roses.jpg
    Dozen-Roses.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 178
That is real sweet Bk, real sweet...it brings a tear to my eye....Your the best BK....

Battenkiller, you should be re-named BK(Blaze King) for what you did....Kudos to you...I am sure others will chime in......

I wish I saw this thread yesterday! We did have a great evening by the fire. We exchanged cards with the boys after school and my wife wanted to get McD's breakfast (weird pregnancy craving) in the morning. It was my first day off after a 58 hour 6 day work stretch. I sure was glad to be home and got to split and cut a little wood in a t-shirt outside. I hope all enjoyed the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.