Harman 52i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acowherd

Nov 8, 2008
MID Missouri
Just fired the new stove this afternoon. Have I noticed quite a few changes from the old 52 I had in my last home. Won't be able to run it much after today. Supossee to be 40 tonight and back in the 70s in a few days. I'll be ready for next winter!!

uploadfromtaptalk1398902643358.jpg

Nice looking install. While it would be nice to play with the new stove some normal temperatures will surely be welcome.

Nice install - you'll have to give us the major differences you notice when you get a chance to get more run time. Still burning at night here:(

260eafa31a70d252c3fc43ca0a973fb2.jpg

aac2ae1a073c9ab30c69802a8a1f3083.jpg

Here is what I plan on running my stove on! 3 tons should get me through a winter in Mid MO

aac2ae1a073c9ab30c69802a8a1f3083.jpg

Here is what I plan on running my stove on! 3 tons should get me through a winter in Mid MO

Very nice installation!

I'm seriously looking at the same stove. How large an area are you going to be heating with this? And where was it purchased? I'm in Mo. also.

Reactions: acowherd
I will be heating an older 2 story farm house. I have a propane fired heater to supplement. Hope not to run the propane house heater much.

Stove came from Jamesport MO, the closet Harman dealer.

I just had my 52i installed a few weeks back. We had to burn on Sunday morning. Loving the heat that thing throws. Hopper is large too. Have to share with us the differences between that new and the old Accentra!?

I just had my 52i installed a few weeks back. We had to burn on Sunday morning. Loving the heat that thing throws. Hopper is large too. Have to share with us the differences between that new and the old Accentra!?

Right off the bat..the hopper opening is smaller on the 52i. They moved the distribution fan to the back of the unit on the 52i. The unit it self is quieter than the 52. The way the insides come out is different.

Will know more after a few cleanings, and really dig into the the stove.

My old 52 install in my old home.

8aeefe5ae482554494f75455942ed50b.jpg

I also had a XXV installed in my unfinished basment, that I did.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412893444101.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1412893444101.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.