Harman Accentra-2 temperature knob issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Scunan

Jun 17, 2021
Maine
Hello, I run my stove in the room temperature mode. I've noticed that my temperature knob may have a bad spot in it. I like to keep it set where I can have a temperature of about 68 to 69 degrees in the house near the stove. The stove will keep the temperature in the house at around 66 or goes from that to like 74 degrees. It's like there is a bad spot in the knob not letting me keep the temperature where I want. If I want to keep temperature in house near stove at like 66 degrees no problem. If I want to keep temperature at like 72 to 74 degrees near stove which is way to hot no problem. Anyone else seeing this on their Harman pellet stove?