Harman Accenture Insert Ash

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gregburb

Dec 18, 2019
new hampshire
Hi all, this is my first post to this site. I am emptying the ash bin for my accenture insert stove about every 4-5 bags. I was wondering if that is normal for this model? The ash doesn't seem to be as fine as it was in the past. I just did a thorough cleaning of the entire system, and it still continues to be a problem. Any ideas?
Thanks, greg

First off welcome , I wouldn’t say that is normal but can be depending on the pellet you run.. what pellets are your running . I empty out my ash in my accentra 52i insert every 30 plus bags when using my turman’s , but every 12-15 on blackstone and about every 8-10 on Home Depot pellets.

I'd suspect the pellets. I empty my ash pan after 2 tons are burned.

2 tons?!?! You must have the freestanding Accentra as it has a much larger ash pan.
Yes. In that case I'll consider myself fortunate. ;)

yep.....
only a freestanding can u get away with a ton or so in between emptying..
my P61A ash pan is pretty much a big square bucket....