Harman Invincible?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Scottsms7

Jan 20, 2024
New to The page, I have a question on a "Invincible" has no "T" or "RS" label but a testing date of 1992. In this day and age of 2024 is it worth buying. Parts and or retrofitting. It's a beautiful unit I would like to make it work! Just looking for some opinions. Thanks in advance!

New to The page, I have a question on a "Invincible" has no "T" or "RS" label but a testing date of 1992. In this day and age of 2024 is it worth buying. Parts and or retrofitting. It's a beautiful unit I would like to make it work! Just looking for some opinions. Thanks in advance!
Some pics might help

Some pics might help

Screenshot_20240120-173405.png Screenshot_20240120-173341.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, pellet stove.

I know nothing about Harmen stoves. I am a Quad owner BUT that is one good looking stove. When we went to buy I was looking at Harmens. Wife saw this glazed mahogany Quad stove and Harmen became a distant second. 😃 Let us know what you decide. Good luck. FYI, from what I've read on this site, Harmen is a quality product. My quad turns 13 next month.

I know nothing about Harmen stoves. I am a Quad owner BUT that is one good looking stove. When we went to buy I was looking at Harmens. Wife saw this glazed mahogany Quad stove and Harmen became a distant second. 😃 Let us know what you decide. Good luck. FYI, from what I've read on this site, Harmen is a quality product. My quad turns 13 next month.
It's a good looking stove that's why I want it. It won't be my main source of heat but it'll look good against my stone wall. But if I can't keep it operational years down the road, being it already is around 32 years old it won't be good for anything.

You are wise beyond your year grasshopper. 😁😉

An Invincible uses the same operating set up as a HARMAN Pellet Pro 2 and can be retrofitted. Does it have a feeder knob on it? I’ll try to find the thread(s) that this has been done. As long as the firebox is still solid and the heat exchangers aren’t perforated it can be done

An Invincible uses the same operating set up as a HARMAN Pellet Pro 2 and can be retrofitted. Does it have a feeder knob on it? I’ll try to find the thread(s) that this has been done. As long as the firebox is still solid and the heat exchangers aren’t perforated it can be done

Here’s one of them and Don is very good at what he does
Wow that looks new!!!!!

FWIW…my neighbor across the street bought and is using my old 1987 Pellet Pro 2 with all of the original electronics, I replace the combustion fan a couple years a go because he was t cleaning it properly….still pumps out great heat too

Yes, it looks to be an amazing shape!! That's why I was hoping I was going to find something to keep it operational should I buy it. After reading the threads on this website earlier today and seeing your name quite extensively. But most of the threads were several years old. I just figured I would ask the question again to see if some of the retrofits might still been valid. Or if there were better options available.

Reactions: Washed-Up
Absolutely, you could put a p43 board pot and igniter in it if you wanted

If you don’t mind, what’s the asking price?

Yeah I think that’s worth it, and by the looks of it, you could run it and start gathering parts to do your upgrade…looks amazing and I’d be in for more pics if you do pick it up

Reactions: Scottsms7